The added chamber offers up to 48 liters of safety floatation for inflatable board used in open water and long trip touring.
- Double Wall Fabric drop stitch core
- Light and printed tarpaulin layer
- Double layered added chamber
- Added chamber band reinforcement
- First PVC rail layer
- Second PVC rail layer
- Extra rail-band reinforcement
- EVA footpad
Double Layer Technology is the premium construction we use on our specialized boards which are much stiffer and more durable. It involves fusing a second layer of hard-wearing reinforced PVC to the Double Wall Fabric drop stitch core at the raw material stage, rather than hand gluing it. The high-tech industrial process could reduce 20%-25% in board weight by saving glue while making the boards stiffer.